Collagen Powder Shots with sweetener (Stevia) 300g. Orange flavour powdered Food Supplement, providing Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and B Vitamins, taken as natural orange flavoured, easy to take, drink.
Collagen is a natural skeletal protein and is one of the body’s most abundant components, making up nearly 80% of the body’s skin, muscles and connective tissue. It is thought that from the age of 25, your body’s collagen levels deplete at a rate of 1.5% per annum. This means that by the age of 35 your body will have lost 15% and by 45, 30%. It is at this stage that you really start to notice a change in your skin’s elasticity and texture.
This product uses Naticol® – a type I fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. It is made from fish skin and scales. Using Naticol® in our product has the following advantages over other collagen sources:
- Bioavailability: Naticol® provides the appropriate amino acids which make up the collagen in the body. The low molecular weights grades allow absorption into the bloodstream after digestion.
- Sustainability: Naticol® is made from the skins and scales of fish that would otherwise be discarded in the fillet process.
- Quality and traceability: Naticol® is produced in Europe under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards.
- Safety: The ionic demineralization and filtrations assure the maximum purity and a high collagen ratio (98% – 99% on a dry matter basis). Sterilization guarantees low bacteria.
Why Hydrolysed Marine Collagen?
The percentage of collagen that is actually absorbed into your body when ingested (bioavailability) is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines how well any nutrient you ingest works.
The issue with collagen molecules is that they are enormous, so unless they’ve been hydrolysed, they are simply too big to be absorbed when ingested, and thus never reach the dermis, which is the underlying layer of the skin where collagen lives. Hydrolysed collagen absorbs quickly into the body and is allowed to make its way to the areas it is needed most
Our Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is Sodium hyaluronate – the salt form of HA and is a water-soluble salt that holds 1000 times its weight in water. This way the HA is more stable and less likely to oxidise. Sodium hyaluronate has a much lower molecular size than standard HA, which allows it to penetrate better.
Relevant EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
Amongst the other vitamins, our product contains:
Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones and cartilage.
Riboflavin, Biotin & Niacin which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
Biotin, which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
10g collagen per serving
300g Powder (29 Servings)
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Convenient high strength collagen powder, easily taken as as a liquid drink shot.
- Helps maintain healthy skin hydration.
- Supports healthy skin tone, radiance and structure.
- Helps maintain healthy and young looking skin.
- Hydrolysed collagen can move more easily to where it is needed to provide a more efficient supplement.
- Supported by specially chosen range of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification to guarantee consistent high quality.
Add 1 scoop of collagen powder to a tepid container of liquid – water or juice. The collagen powder usually dissolves better when shaken rather than stirred.
Approx 10.5grams per scoop provides:
Hydrolysed marine collagen types 1 and 3 93% protein – 10,000mg
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) – 180mg
Natural orange flavour – 42mg
Hyaluronic acid – 25mg
Pantothenic acid B5 – 21mg
Niacinamide – 17mg
Riboflavin – 6mg
Thiamiin B1 – 4mg
Pyridoxine hcl B6 – 4mg
Stevia – 2mg
Biotin B7 – 0.2mg
Folic acid B9 – 0.2mg
Methylcobalamin B12 – 0.01mg
If on medication or under medical supervision always consult your GP before taking health supplements.
If pregnant or nursing consult your GP before taking health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Allergy Advice – contains sources of fish.