Magnesium Citrate 300mg Capsules provide 90mg elemental magnesium per capsule in a highly bio-available form.
Not all magnesium compounds are equal. Some contain more elemental magnesium, while others are more bio-available. Magnesium Citrate provides the perfect balance of both more bio-availability and high elemental magnesium content. Magnesium Citrate is the most bio-available of the common supplement options, allowing easier and faster absorption into your body. As a citrate, Magnesium is readily absorbed into the bloodstream via the pyruvate cycle.
Supplement Tree Magnesium Citrate Capsules are Free from GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms) and with no animal products, this formula is 100% Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Also available in 120 Capsules Pack
Supplement Tree Magnesium Citrate 300mg Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
- 90mg elemental magnesium per tablet in a highly bioavailable form
- Convenient fast absorbing daily magnesium supplement.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and protein synthesis.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 1 – 2 capsules daily or as instructed by your health care practitioner.
Active Ingredients per Capsule:
Magnesium Citrate 30% 300mg
Elemental Magnesium 90mg (24% NRV*)
NRV* = Nutrient Reference Value
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) capsule shell, Microcrystalline Cellulose Powder, Magnesium Stearate
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Over 400mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.