Whey Protein Complex Powder is a premium quality chocolate flavoured whey protein powder, derived from a blend of both concentrate and isolate whey.
It contains over 21g of protein, 1.9g of carbohydrates and just 2g of fat per 30g serving, helping to support muscle growth, maintenance of lean mass and toning.
Whey Protein Complex Powder contains only the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British grass fed cows – no GMOs.
Coming in two popular flavours (also available in vanilla), Whey
Protein Powder provides a premium nutritional profile and mixes easily with water, juice, milk and many other liquids.
Whey Protein Powder can be used before or after exercise, or at any time of day as
a protein-rich, muscle building and appetite curbing snack. It is ideal
- increasing their daily protein intake
- looking for an easy source of protein before or after their training
- increasing their muscle mass and size
- trying to maintain lean mass
- actively shaping and toning
- looking to increase calorie intake
- needing immune function support
Whey Protein Complex Powder is manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing
practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are
being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
- Sourced from both whey concentrate and isolate for maximum effect
- 21.9g of protein per 30g serving
- Only 1.9g of carbohydrates per serving
- From EU and British sourced milk
- TSE / BSE free
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
1 to 3 servings (heaped scoops) to be taken per day, or as required.
Blending with liquids
1 scoop (25g to 30g) to be added to a large glass of water, juice, milk or other liquid. This should then be stirred with a fork or blender to mix.
Each 600g pot contains:
Whey protein concentrate (contains soya lecithin)
Whey protein isolate (contains soya lecithin)
Flavouring (flavouring preparations, flavouring substances)
Maltodextrin (bulking agent)
Gum arabic (emulsifier)
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1644kJ/389 kcal
Protein – 73.2g
Carbohydrate – 6.4g
of which sugar 5.7g
Fat – 6.6g
of which saturates 4.0g
Salt equivalent 0.5g
If on medication or under medical supervision always consult your GP before taking health supplements.
If pregnant or nursing consult your GP before taking health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Allergy Advice: contains soya and dairy.